Surfboards Hawaii Crew Neck Sweatshirt
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Opened in Haleiwa in 1961, Dick Brewer's Surfboards Hawaii shop was the first retail surf shop on Hawaii's North Shore. Today, over 60 years later, the iconic rectangle still represents the surf history of Hawaii and the legacy of Dick Brewer. The classic rectangle logo is printed on a soft, 9 oz. garment dyed sweatshirt from Independent. This one is the ideal weight...still considered a "midweight," it's not too heavy, not too light...very comfortable and warm, without the bulk of a heavyweight. Available in sizes Small through XXL.
|Sleeve Length||34 1/2||35 1/2||36 1/2||37 1/2||38 1/2||39 1/2|
This sweatshirt is made with soft, mid weight fleece and generous fit for comfort. Features a jersey lined hood, heavy gauge drawcord with metal eyelets and 1x1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband.
- 8.5 oz (280 gm) cotton/polyester blend fleece
- Solid Colors, Camo Colors & Gunmetal Heather: 80% Cotton/20% Polyester with 100% cotton 20 singles face yarn for supreme print ability and softness
- Grey Heather: 75% Cotton/25% Polyester
- All other Heather Colors & Safety Colors: 55% Cotton/45% Polyester (Charcoal Heather, Classic Navy Heather, Royal Heather, Army Heather, Kelly Green Heather)(Safety Orange, Safety Yellow, Neon Pink)
- jersey lined hood
- split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- twill neck tape
- tear away neck label
- 1x1 ribbing at cuffs & waistband
- metal eyelets
- standard fit
Most items ship within 1-2 business days. Unless otherwise noted, all shipments will be shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS). USPS shipments have both tracking information and delivery confirmation.
Most shipments within the USA arrive in 3-10 business days.
International shipments typically arrive in 12-24 business days.
Any unworn items can be returned/exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
You can find our complete Shipping & Return Policies here.